12 - Online RS500 Course - CL102 – Advanced I Programming with RSLogix500
A lab project series with lab discussion/lectures. It is recommended that you complete CL100 and CL101 before you begin this course.
This Advanced I course along with the Basics (CL101) and Advanced II (CL103) lab project courses and the lecture series course (CL100) is the “Complete PLCLearn Series”. The lab projects are identical to those in the Complete PLCLearn Series lab project manual available in our bookstore at PLC eUniversity. It is not necessary that you purchase the manual to complete this course. All of the projects are contained in the modules of this course. It might be more convenient to purchase the manual for offsite study, but unnecessary nonetheless. Do not register until you have your hardware trainer or emulator in hand and the software needed loaded onto your computer.
It is recommended that you do not register for this course until you have completed enough of CL100 – Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers to determine upon which platform you are going to complete the lab projects. Either a hardware trainer with a real PLC or using Emulate 500.
Most of the lab projects are followed by a lab lecture/discussion. There are several lectures from other courses that are repeated in this course to make it a standalone course and for your convenience.
Certificates are issued upon completion of the course.
If purchased out of the PLC eUniversity Bookstore, our staff will receive a notification from PayPal and they will assign you to the course using your email address and a password that we will assign to you and then email to you. This will allow you to log on to the Learning Management System site and attend the course.
The course duration is limited to 30 days from the date of your first log on.
This lab project series is comprised of these modules:
- Introduction to the course – 5m
- Timer Application – Lab
- Timer Application – Discussion/Lecture
- Working with Descriptions – Discussion/Lecture
- FIFO and LIFO – Lab
- FIFO – Discussion/Lecture
- LIFO – Discussion/Lecture
- FFU – Lab
- LFL LFU – Lab
- FLL - Lab
- FLL – Discussion/Lecture
- LES GRT - Lab
- LES GRT – Discussion/Lecture
- LEQ GEQ - Lab
- LEQ GEQ – Discussion/Lecture
- EQU NEQ MEQ - Lab
- EQU NEQ MEQ – Lecture
- Compounding Compare Instructions – Lab
- LIM Limit Instruction - Lab
- Compounding Compare Instructions & LIM – Discussion/Lecture
- ADD SUB – Lab
- ADD SUB – Discussion/Lecture
- MUL DIV – Lab
- MUL DIV – Discussion/Lecture
- SQR NEG – Lab
- SQR NEG – Discussion/Lecture
- The One Shot Instruction – Lab
- The One Shot Instruction – Discussion/Lecture
- TOD FRD – Lab
- TOD FRD – Discussion/Lecture
- MOV MVM – Lab
- MOV MVM – Discussion/Lecture
- TON vs. TOF Instructions – Lab
- AND – Lab
- OR NOR XOR NOT NEG CLR – Lab
- OR NOR XOR NOT NEG CLR – Discussion.Lecture
- COP FLL – Lab
- COP FLL – Discussion/Lecture
- 32bit Math – Lab
- DVD SCL – Lab
- DVD SCL – Discussion/Lecture
- INT STI STE STD – Lab
- INT STI STE STD – Discussion/Lecture